Bitney can use your help!
If you are able to donate items listed below, or can contribute funds to help us procure these items, please get in touch with , Patti Glenn, Development Director, or contact the main office at 135 Joerschke Drive, Grass Valley, CA (530)477-1235. Your support is not only tax deductible, but greatly appreciated!!
Materials for our Sustainable Design Class projects:
- drip system with timer
- cedar or redwood lumber for planter boxes and benches
- greenhouse plastic, nursery pots
- 3″ & 4″ ABS pipe
- compost and planting mix, and more
- Climbing shoes:
- women’s sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 11.
- Men’s sizes 2 of size 10, and 2 of size 12. New or used.
- 5 basketballs
- 3 volleyballs
- 2 new badminton set
- 4 takraw balls
- new birdies for badminton
- Upgraded Computer Lab – 24 stations with capacity to run programs like Photoshop, for Digital Media and Video instruction – Great News! We got funded and now have a new computer lab! THANK YOU TO
- Gold Country Computer Learning Center
- The 49er, Nevada City and Grass Valley Rotary Clubs
- and Telestream (Dan Castles)
- A Chromebook for every student
- New portable sound system with microphone for assembly
- New Parent Council President
- A new entrance sign, larger, lighted
- Large Graphing White Board (inches graphed) for P.E. and Mathematics
Do you have a wish-list item for Bitney? Tell us below: