Bitney Prep can always use your help!
If you are able to donate items listed below, or can contribute funds to help us procure these items, please get in touch with Scott V. Young, Internship Coordinator, or Russ Jones, Director or you can contact the main office at 135 Joerschke Drive, Grass Valley, CA (530)477-1235. Your support is not only tax deductible, but greatly appreciated!!
- A band saw
- A bench grinder
- Sandpaper, drill bits, wood glue
- Electronics assembly equipment
If you are replacing the panels or equipment on your roof, consider donating the old stuff to us! We’ll make sure it goes to a good use with our Solar Learning Lab.
Materials for our Greenhouse, Garden Program, and Sustainability Projects:
- drip system with timer
- cedar or redwood lumber for planter boxes and benches
- greenhouse plastic, nursery pots
- compost and planting mix, and more
- plants, seeds, seedlings
Rock Climbing Class
- Climbing shoes: All sizes, new or used in decent condition
- Holds, bolts, hard equipment
- rope, harnesses
- 5 basketballs
- 3 volleyballs
- 2 new badminton set
- 4 takraw balls
- new birdies for badminton
- A Chromebook or newish wi-fi laptop for every student!
- Upgraded Computer Lab – 24 stations with capacity to run programs like Photoshop, for Digital Media and Video instruction – Great News! We got funded and now have a new computer lab! THANK YOU TO
- Gold Country Computer Learning Center
- The 49er, Nevada City and Grass Valley Rotary Clubs
- and Telestream (Dan Castles)
- New portable sound system with microphone for assembly
- Sound recording equipment for our new recording studio
- New Parent Council President
- A new school sign on Joerschke, larger, lighted
- Large Graphing White Board (inches graphed) for P.E. and Mathematics
Do you have a wish-list item for Bitney? Tell us below: