- Step one: Fill out our online Registration/Application form. Be as detailed as possible – include all parent conatct info, student phone number and as much info as you can.
- Step two: Write an admissions essay. Below is a more complete prompt as well as a template. However, you do not need these. We simply want to know more about you, since Bitney is all about knowing our students.
- What we are looking for is a 1-2 page essay, properly formatted, explaining why you would like to come to Bitney. Your essay will not determine admission – it is simply a tool for us to get to know you.
- Step three: Provide transcripts from your previous school or any other information that will assist us in determining your academic level. These can be emailed to our Enrollment Coordinator at email@example.com or faxed to (530) 272-1091. You can retrieve your transcript info online from your previous school or have their Registrar send them directly to us.
- Step four: IEP/504 copy. If you have an Individual Education Plan or a 504 plan, it is helpful for us to have a copy for planning and to determine appropriate placement.
Of course, if you would like to call just to simply chat about the school, contact Jonathan Molnar, Bitney’s Enrollment Coordinator, at (530) 477-1235 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Naturally, Bitney Prep High School does not discriminate against any pupil on the basis of disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation.
Just Want Some Additional Info?
Contact us by filling out the fields below; then press Submit when you’re done! We’ll get back to you shortly.